Wednesday, August 03, 2011

My letter to President Obama

President Obama,
I am profoundly disappointed in your recent budget negotiations with the House Republicans.  You never even put the People's Budget of the Congressional Progressive Caucus on the table for consideration.  You didn't even follow your numerous campaign promises.  You have sold out to the Neo-con dream of turning the USA into a banana republic to the detriment of the Common Good. 

I strongly disagree with removing the Constitutional mandate of determining a budget by the House of Representatives, and instead having the future binding budget negotiated by a small committee.  NO WAY!  I expect the small committee will be made up of Neo-cons from both sides of the aisle. 

I ASSURE YOU THAT I WILL NEVER AGAIN VOTE FOR YOU.  In fact, I don't even want to be a Democrat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment